Sunday 15 July 2012

Study Art at Home Home Study Art Course

Every so often I would like to include in my blog snippets of information I have found regarding art and one section of this is courses.

Not everyone can study art at college or on tutored holidays, because its expensive or they are unable to get out the house or they are just shy and intimidated by the thought of going to college, "I'm not good enough for that!" is a phrase that I often here, usually in my own thoughts.

A good way to learn art is to do so in the comfort of your own home and the London Art College is a great way to achieve this, you can take certificate courses or diploma courses in many different media or subject matter that takes your fancy.

These courses can be done at your own pace and you get tutor marked assignments to complete, all of which can be done on-line or by post. You can pay for the course in one go or in instalments making it a flexible way to learn.

I myself have taking a certificate in Coloured Pencil, which I am working towards as I write this, I lack confidence with a pencil so this a great way for me to brush up on drawing skills while at the same time learning a new medium with which to paint. I shall post my work as I complete it over the coming year.

If you'd like to consider a course or for more information, just click on the picture below and it will take you right to the London Art College website. Happy Learning!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...